Resourcing activities at POLYTEC GROUP are coordinated centrally. Each and every one of our employees is part of a professional resourcing network which is constantly being further developed.
The basic aim of our resourcing market policy is to build up cooperative, long-term and dedicated relations to our suppliers. When we select suppliers, we look for partners who are prepared to contribute towards optimizing the whole value chain together with us. One important component is the flexibility and continuous willingness of our customers to innovate and flexibility, also with regard to digital connectivity and communication.
Under total cost considerations, the early involvement of supplier companies in our development phase creates a significant contribution to profit for both sides. With our code of conduct we commit ourselves to maintaining a behavioral code towards our customers; we expect our suppliers to commit themselves to this as well.
Which products do we purchase?
- Technical plastic granules: PA 6.6. GF, PA 6 GF, PA 4.6, PPA, PP (for engine compartment applications), PP-LFT, various technical and standard plastics
- PUR and ISO
- GMT, organo sheets, PP / PA6 fabric structures
- Rubber seals made of ACM, FKM and HNBR, membranes, radial shaft seals, cylinder head gaskets
- Small turned parts, bushings, sleeves
- Screw connections
- Punched parts
- Acoustic foams made of PUR and melamine resin
- Injection moulding tools, pressing tools for SMC / LFT / GMT
- Chemical raw materials for SMC production (resins, thermoplastics, fillers, glass fibers, …)
- Service provider in the field of sequencing, painting, assembly, ...
Would you like to supply us?
If you would like to apply to us as a potential supplier, please take note of the purchasing conditions listed below, fill in the supplier self-assessment form and send it to purchasing(at)polytec-group.com together with a short company presentation.
We will be happy to get in contact with you.