This site uses cookies. Cookies are used for user guidance and web analytics and help to make this website better and more user-friendly.
Accept
If you do not want a recording, you can disable it under Privacy
X
 
 
News
25.01.2011
Retransfer of shares assigned by the way of collaterial done

POLYTEC HOLDING AG has been informed according to § 91 Austrian Stock Exchange Act, that

 

1) Dr. Peter Posch has retransferred 3.572.734 shares, which were assigned by the way of collateral (this equals 16.0% of the voting rights of POLYTEC HOLDING A). He holds no shares of POLYTEC HOLDING AG.

 

2) Huemer Holding GmbH passed the threshold of 15% according to the retranser of shares as described above. Huemer Holding holds as from today on. 3.572.734 shares or 16.00 % of the voting rights of POLYTEC HOLDING AG

 

Friedrich Huemer, CEO, holds via attributable companies (Huemer Holding Gmbh 16.00% - Huemer Invest Gmbh 14.83 %) a total of 6,884,517 shares or 30.83% of the voting rights of POLYTEC HOLDING AG.

 
 
  1.  
  2. Contact
  3. Imprint
  4. Sitemap
  5. Privacy
  6. Accessible Web
  7. English
    1. Deutsch
    2. English